Blog Hive is a blog, magazine & news Elementor template kit with a clean and modern design suitable for everyone who wants to share their stories about today’s ever-changing technology and the latest breaking news.
This template kit is suitable for blogging, news, newspaper, magazine, podcasting, vlog, and publishing site. It uses SEO best practices, is fast-loading, and is easy to customize and set up. Blog Hive supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
Blog Hive is ready for the eCommerce website. This Elementor template kit will easily help you build your own WooCommerce shop and store just in a few minutes. Blog Hive is fully functional and ready to be used on your existing WooCommerce shop.
This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
- 22 Ready to use templates.
- 15 Blocks/Sections.
- 3 Home Page layouts.
- 2 Single Post layouts.
- Lead Capture Popup
- 7 Blog Posts Blocks
- Beautiful Off Canvas Menu
- Vlog Page with Single Post
- WooCommerce ready.
- Global Styles included.
- Total color & typography customization.
- SEO-friendly design.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Easily workable Form builder.
- Header and Footer builder.
- Fully Responsive Layout.
- Cross-Browser Compatible.
- Home Page 1
- Home Page 2
- Home Page 3
- Blog Category
- Single Post Layout 1
- Single Post Layout 2
- Blog Default Archive
- Blog Other Archive (Tag, Date, etc.)
- Shop Page
- Shop Category Page
- Single Product page
- Shop Cart Page
- Shop Checkout Page
- Shop My Account Page
- Shop Order Tracking Page
- About Page
- Vlog Page
- Vlog Single Page
- Image Gallery
- Search Results Archive
- 404 Page
Required plugins (included)
- Qi Addons For Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Sidebar
1.Import the Sidebar block and customize it.
2.Edit the template where the sidebar appears (such as Single Post or Blog under Theme Builder)
3.Click on the Template element in the siebar area and make sure your Sidebar block is selected.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.